Sabi Sand Weddings
There’s nothing more we love than helping a couple make their dream wedding day come true. Whether it”s just the two of you, or a family gathering, Leopard Hills is a one-of-a-kind bush wedding setting to make lasting memories.
Say ‘I do’ at Leopard Hills
With the beauty of the lowveld bush as your backdrop, the team at Leopard Hills will help to bring together all the finer details of your wedding day. Talk to us about your ceremony, reception and accommodation concerns. We pride ourselves on offering a highly personal, exclusive wedding planning process to help make sure your big day is everything you hope it can be.
Our lodge has 8 exquisite glass-front suites, as well as a number of ceremony and reception options to choose from. Leopard Hills offers a unique wedding and honeymoon experience tied into one. We look forward to helping you tailor the perfect celebration in the Sabi Sand.
- Wedding ceremony on the secluded pool deck at the Lodge, overlooking an active waterhole.
- Witnesses at the ceremony (Leopard Hills staff).
- South African sparkling wine for the couple.
- Local flowers for the ceremony table, bridal bouquet, groom’s corsage, pole flowers and cake arrangement flowers.
- Single layer wedding cake of your choice.
- 30 minute massage for the bride and groom.
- Pressing of bride and groom’s garments.
- Wedding turn down.
- Wedding gift for the bridal couple, courtesy of Leopard Hills.
Legality of Foreign Weddings in South Africa
The law in South Africa requires a foreign couple to attend an appointment at the Department of Home Affairs before they can be legally married in South Africa. Since this is quite a cumbersome task for someone on safari, we suggest that you process all legal marriage documents in your home country and enjoy your ceremony on safari in a more traditional way.
The Leopard Hills team is passionate about creating memories for you to cherish for a lifetime. Get in touch with our team and we will be happy to assist you in planning your dream wedding day.