Leopard Hills recognises and embraces the important role it plays in the conservation of its environment. Every effort is made to use responsible management techniques that protect and enhance the environment for future generations. Leopard Hills strives to secure long-term sustainability of the South African tourism industry and is aligned with Fair Trade in Tourism South Africa.
LEOPARD HILLS IS COMMITTED TO TAKING ACTION
- To achieve sound environmental practices across our entire operation.
- To comply with environmental legislation and codes of conduct.
- To minimise waste and to reduce, reuse and recycle the resources consumed by our business, wherever practical.
- To reduce pollution.
- To invite our guests, suppliers and contractors to participate in our efforts to protect the environment.
- Where we can, to work with others in the tourism industry, in public agencies and the community; to achieve wider environmental goals.
- To openly communicate policies and practices to interested parties.
- To monitor and record our environmental impacts on a regular basis and to compare our performance with policies, objectives and targets.
- To provide all employees with the training and resources required to meet these objectives.
Become a Rhino Warrior
An outstanding experience while you do your bit to save our rhino.Enquire Now
Did you know the world’s rhino population has declined 90% since 1970? Join forces to help end one of the biggest crimes of our generation: the ongoing slaughter of African rhino. By purchasing a Rhino Force Supporter’s Band, you’re showing that you’re actively supporting anti-poaching efforts in South Africa. These bracelets are available for purchase at Leopard Hills.